April 28, 2021
Sandy Beach, Calgary AB
2021 registration is now open!
Join us for this unique mid week, evening, urban trail run! Your race entry fee includes finishers medals, a t-shirt and post race food.
With three distances, this is a sister race to Spring Trio 5/10/15km, otherwise known as the run the bridges version. Choose from the 3 km, 5 km or 8 km trail distance. The 3km is a great intro to trail running if you’re new to the trail. Single track and elevation for all three distances with more of both the further you go. Don’t miss out on this fun mid week trail race within city limits.
Package pick up will be in conjunction with Spring Trio Run the Bridges package pick up.
We will be following whatever Covid guidelines are in place in the spring. Under current phase 2 guidelines, here are a few of the things you can expect:
- You will need to fill out a screening questionnaire.
- You will need to sign up for a package pick up window of time.
- You will be starting in small groups with one person starting every 10 seconds.
- Markers will be on the ground to indicate where you will stand before starting in order to maintain distance.
- When running, you must maintain physical distancing and call out when you’re passing another athlete.
- The finish line will be separated into two sides.
- You will be encouraged to depart shortly after finishing.
- A pre event screening questionnaire will be sent to all athletes.
- You will be required to acknowledge that you have read all of the race information including Covid protocols.
Please note: race registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. You will be given the option to purchase cancellation insurance when you register online. You can transfer your own registration between distances.