August 24, 2020
Sandy Beach, Calgary AB
Registration is open.
We are being permitted to host this event on August 24, 2020. And we’re calling it Sprung Trio this year because it feels like we’ve been “sprung” free to have a run! Of course, we will be following protocols put in place to abide by provincial guidelines around Covid-19. Please read all of the important event day information here. Here are a few of the things you can expect:
- Please print and sign this Covid questionnaire and bring it with you to the start. Alternatively, you can sign and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have added a package pick up window on Saturday, August 22 from 10:30 to noon at Strides Marda Loop.
- You will be starting in small groups with one person starting every 10 seconds.
- Markers will be on the ground to indicate where you will stand before starting in order to maintain distance.
- When running, you must maintain physical distancing and call out when you’re passing another athlete.
- The finish line will be separated into two sides.
- You will be encouraged to depart shortly after finishing.
- A pre event screening questionnaire will be sent to all athletes.
- You will be required to acknowledge that you have read all of the race information including Covid protocols.
Join us for this unique mid week, evening, urban trail run! Your race entry fee includes fun swag.
With three distances, this is a sister race to Spring Trio 5/10/15km, otherwise known as the run the bridges version. Choose from the 3 km, 5 km or 8 km trail distance. The 3km is a great intro to trail running if you’re new to the trail. Single track and elevation for all three distances with more of both the further you go. Don’t miss out on this fun mid week trail race within city limits.
You can pick up your package at Strides Marda Loop on Saturday, August 22 between 10:30 and noon.
Please note: race registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. You will be given the option to purchase cancellation insurance when you register online. You can transfer your own registration between distances.