Pricing is per team. Each tier is available until the date listed or until the tier sells out, whichever comes first. Spots are available on a first come, first served basis. With only 60 team spots available, we expect a sell out and an early sell out at the first tier pricing level.
Race registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable with the following exceptions: when registering through Race Roster, you do have the option to purchase cancellation insurance. Meaning that if you have to cancel your registration for any reason you can receive a refund through the insurance provider. If the race sells out, we will develop a waiting list and registered teams will be able to transfer their entry to a team on the waiting list should they wish to. The wait list team will then pay the fee and the cancelling team will receive a refund.
Tier one starting October 1 until sold out: $1500.00
Tier two: $1750.00
Tier three: $2000.00
Station sponsor add on: $500.00
- A one of a kind run over the highest paved road in the country. No other running events of this type are permitted in the park.
- Friday night pre-race dinner in Longview (RSVP required).
- Race day morning coffee and snacks in Longview.
- An “unplugged” day of running with your friends, family, colleagues.
- The best team building opportunity around!
- Post race meal (we’re working on some exciting changes to this so stay tuned for an announcement)
- A great after party (another one of those perks we’re working on – hint: Pomeroy Mountain Lodge).
- Preferred rates at the Pomeroy.
Please note: race registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.