Registration opens October 1. Click here to register.
Pricing is per team. Each tier is available until the date listed or until the tier sells out, whichever comes first. Spots are available on a first come, first served basis. With only 60 team spots available, we expect a sell out and an early sell out at the first tier pricing level.
Race registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable with the following exceptions: when registering through Race Roster, you do have the option to purchase cancellation insurance. Meaning that if you have to cancel your registration for any reason you can receive a refund through the insurance provider. If the race sells out, we will develop a waiting list and registered teams will be able to transfer their entry to a team on the waiting list should they wish to. The wait list team will then pay the fee and the cancelling team will receive a refund.
Tier one starting October 1 until sold out: $1500.00
Tier two: $1750.00
Tier three: $2000.00
Station sponsor add on: $500.00
- A one of a kind run over the highest paved road in the country. No other running events of this type are permitted in the park.
- Friday night pre-race dinner in Longview (RSVP required).
- Race day morning coffee and snacks in Longview.
- An “unplugged” day of running with your friends, family, colleagues.
- The best team building opportunity around!
- Post race meal (we’re working on some exciting changes to this so stay tuned for an announcement)
- A great after party (another one of those perks we’re working on – hint: Pomeroy Mountain Lodge).
- Preferred rates at the Pomeroy.
Please note: race registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.